I'm here to let you know...

All of my cards have been reset to level one

All of my cards have been reset to level one. Most of them had been MTM or at the max levels. But just today (11/14/13), since the server maintenance, they are at level one.

2,672 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

925 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WilliamWilliam commented  · 

Please reinstate my catds and level. I would like to be able to play again and I am a little frustrated that all of the time snd money I have spent haa just been deleted. Please email me when this is complete.

• Anonymous commented  · 

So how do I get my stuff back because I bought cards during the last battles and all I got were some ****** level 2 cards

• echoecho commented  · 

It CAN BE FIXED. I emailed mobage customer support and after 2 days my account was reinstated. They were very nice and helpful. Just get in touch with them and they'll fix it for you

• SamSam commented  · 

This is crazy! How can a company just take money and the totally remove what you have paid for?! Criminal proceedings?

• matt matt commented  · 

Wtf is all my cards why am I starting all over after all the money I spent I need my shh transformed back to the way it was or I'm done!!WORD

• BeneochBeneoch commented  · 

I had same problem. I went to MOBAGE official site and signed up so I could send an email. I told the update reset everything, that it wasn't acceptable and that thousands were complaining.
        Yesterday they emailed me they told me they found my account. They asked me to send a different email not connected with the first account. After this I signed back in and had my original deck, levels, inventory, cash all restored.
        It frustrating but it worked.
        So I hope you gamers try that and get a prompt result.

• Manuel Manuel commented  · 

I concur with the thoughts and expressions of my fellow gamers. This is ridiculous!!!!
        Why should WE have to cut through all the red tape to redeem our positions!!!!
        Why should we suffer by an oversight of mobage?
        This should've been resolved promptly and further more, what about our sign in bonus? That should be reinstated to every member that's lost everything, including our decks, credits etc. Giving us an I'm sorry present will not do this time. I'm very disappointed in the actions of this company and I'm afraid they will not be able to redeem theirselves to all of us.

• echoecho commented  · 

Not only did I lose everything, now the medals DON'T WORK. I can't cash in any of the medals I have

• steve nimmosteve nimmo commented  · 

How long till we can get our stuff back that was lost after update.

• Anonymous commented  · 

You can get your cards back, but not your login days !!!

• GreenRoomOzGreenRoomOz commented  · 

Same story here. I want my cards back!

• Anonymous commented  · 

All of my level 5 cards are gone after the update?!! Furthermore, I bought an autobot and decepticon episode cards for Dark Cybertron episode and all 1 got was Ironhide (1) and Shockwave (1) cards!! Please return back the money that I had invested on my level 5 cards gain through all the episodes that I have gone through AND my latest Dark Cybertron purchase!

• Scott matthewsScott matthews commented  · 

I logged in and everything has been reset and I've lost all my credits how do I get them back

• steve nimmosteve nimmo commented  · 

Once logged in my account was back to nothing. I see I'm not the only one it happened to. All my mobage coins are gone. Please bring back my cards an coins. My deck was 22,158 and 1200 coins, 455 battle cubes, 330 energon nets, 245 energon cubes,

• Anonymous commented  · 

It works,
        I am back.
        So happy
        Thanks travis

• Annoyed customerAnnoyed customer commented  · 

All cards been deleted to level. Spent ages getting and rare as well. Please restore old profile or delete will be hit not wasting time rebuilding. C'mon montage plus now will lose bonuses etc for not really playing

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yesterday i made this, but now 22hours later, nothing happen

• ClintiusClintius commented  · 

Has anyone had any action on this problem? All of my cards have been reset as well. I wAnt them back!

Any suggestions?

• Jonathan Jonathan commented  · 

Just updated and lost everything. Was lvl 88 and had a good deck going. Please reinstate my deck or refund me all the money I have spent on this game. Very dissapointed

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm a bit upset. My cards and level got reset as well. If I don't get my stuff back I'm deleting this app and giving in negative 5 stars.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 46 47

Feedback and Knowledge Base