I'm here to let you know...

I want one of the cards I paid for or a refund

I paid 300 mobacoin for a teir 1 spacebridge and got a rarity 3 bumblebee I want either the scoops or orion pax I paid for or a refund

192 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Now they are doing the same thing with this new campaign episode

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Ya this is ****!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

You know I rele love this game but now I'm just ****** u used to be able to see the card u wanted to buy so today I seen silverbolt 4500.for both forms and I thought ok its gonna be a strong card so I spent the 50 $ and now I just want my money or moba coin back such bull **** the card didn't even pass 19000 in attack I can't even use it in my deck its so week this is retarted wat a waste of money if I don't get my mobacoin back or my money I'm done I spend so much money on this game and now I get screwed outta 50.bucks not right at all I'm a good customer I play every episode this card should of been way stronger for 50 bucksI ddon't even want the card just want my mobacoin back pleasee

• Anonymous commented  · 

300 mobacoins? $300 for me. Yes I received 2 scoops card but for that much money spent, I should have received Orion Pax. The amount of silver medals were creepy too. M.O.P. for montage. Money over players.

• SteveSteve commented  · 

This happens all the time. I've used it a few times and always get the lowest possible outcome. I sent in a complaint but they don't care, they just said it's tough luck

• Anonymous commented  · 

Totally agree, complete joke. 300 coins and got a **** bumblebee, grimlock and prime. Thanks a lot. Refund for these people I think. Especially as some mugs are paying $200 +.

• Robert BRobert B commented  · 

This is the cry me a river whinner comment post all this money you guys spent and no one bought the weapons? Thst is why you didn't get the cards you wanted cause you have to get the weapon first then your chaces of getting the robot and alt card goes up cause mobage knows your a seriuos and smart player to grt the guarantee rare weapon first and your not a chesp whining ****** that thinks you don't need the weapon to go with the rare episode cards yiu are wanting cause really the cards don't mean much if you don't have thier signature weapon to go with it, ya it might be good during the event when it is x10 get to the next event and you wasted your money/coins anyway cause the card will be weak trying to use someone else signature weapon and that is the real I have around 50 R5 cards and don't even bother using them if I never received the sig weapon, this should answer all the why I spent sooo much for nothing and hopefully the whining give anyone a very costly free tip which I probably should keep to myself and my allies that know and understand the way the game works and the allgarityems Mobage and the spectacular creators and programing crew of TFL use. So now can anyone who actually did this please tell me the srats for the episode weapons? Thank you and you are very welcome.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same here paid for all space bridges tier 3 level 4 and was given wheel jack. An optimusprime level 3 this game is all about money total scam and. If refunds areever gonnahappen my player name is darby11941 refund would be appreciated were not made of money

• MacoMaco commented  · 

I wish i could get my money back...my account was resetted the very first update.... Spent money for chbe battles to get inside reward ranks... But i posted it here but i cant even see it anymore.... I still play it and i still pay when cards are good.... This is an expensive game, we need to print our cards as collectibles

• justin fraserjustin fraser commented  · 

Same - eight year old son gutted. How do I demand a refund.

• IzacIzac commented  · 

Ya me too but I get a chroma so I also want a refund

• Anonymous commented  · 

A refund would be nice paid for two tiers got level three also

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree I paid first 3 tiers and got rarity 3each time. What a rip off. Refund pls

• Anonymous commented  · 

Paid for 2 tiers got all lvl8 cards, I just want the lvl 5 or 6 that I paid for

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same here instead I got a cyclones that I already owned like 10

• Robert BRobert B commented  · 

Anyone buy any of the weapons? If so can you please tell me what the stats on the cards are? Orion pax 2 scoop skywarp 6 and starscream please let me know if you have any or all of their stats, thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

The same happened to me I paid for a guaranteed episode card and got a tier 3 bumblebee this needs to be fixed

• We+sWe+s commented  · 

Same happened here to me. Paid 300 for T1 and got starscream 3, that I get rid of with free medals. Not happy not buying cards again. Refund me or give me what I paid for!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base