I'm here to let you know...

Team Battle and A LOT of problems.

Okay first off, TEAM battle? Really? The wall isn't visible from the main screen, most people don't even notice it that way. There's nothing telling us who's on and who's not. There's about 2-3 people per team who actually CARE about this event. Next up, bosses. Runway's on first day. Nice idea. Day Two, Heavytreads. My God. The only thing maintaining the event was that Runway could be beaten, but not this one. WAY too much health for a single person, no problem if this was a TEAM battle right? But as mentioned in earlier points, IT'S NOT. Also, team set ups....amazing. The losing team disbands yet the winning team doesn't go with them. Suppose a group of spenders and the smaller players trailing them repeatedly win all 6 days, sounds fair right? Nope. I disagree. I think most (sadly not all) players would. So to conclude, this event is nonsense. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining because I suck at this. I play a similar event called Mob Raid in a game called D.O.T. which has it's own problems, save that story for another complaint. Point is, it's a lot better than this. My point is, change this, and every other ****** event people complain about daily. I can see how you make a game to make money but stop concentrating the purpose of the game on money and concentrate it on F-U-N. FUN. Games are FUN okay? So make it the same for everyone, not just people who have wallets to burn every event. I hope that got through to you clearly.

213 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cookiez217 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • INMATEofARKHAM commented  · 

I know all these posts are from February but they seem to be doing the same **** again... This is just completely unbearable. No idea whose on. The teams aren't close to being balanced. Losing and getting placed together with other losers isn't going to make the losses from piling up.

I'm in the top 4000 for the event, I've won one day and I'm not going to win today either. Yet, people on the other team who barely help (or don't help at all) are getting rewarded. Holy ****, what a horrible idea.

Winning teams should be broken up too...
        People who don't participate should be removed from the next days event or at least be group up together instead of being giant anchor chains.

or better, yet, just kick this even type to the curb. It not fun, its basically unplayable. etc.

Honestly, I will not enter the next event of this type... ****, at this rate I think I'm just going to quit the game again... Not even back for a month and you lost me again.

• Bill commented  · 

This was a terrible set up. You have to buy one of the characters to even get them. Your game has become too much money to play

• Ryan commented  · 

I agree 100%. Completely useless event. I blew so much of my inventory just trying to keep up. Only a handful of players against seemingly unbeatable characters. Horrible idea.

• Gilles ward commented  · 

My only issues with the team event #1) the reward does not match what you put into it! #2) team victory over all should be look at not only consecutive wins...this episode was a zero for me, plus mobage keep steeling my coins again! I buy some energon cube and got 0, be smart move on this game is about funny business not fun!

• Bobby commented  · 

I agree I like the event but unfair and cost to much cubes to win a battle. I should not have to pay to play because I ran out of cubes fighting one boss

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree this event made me play this game alot less and I love transformers. After the second day I just turned on the game just for my daily log in. Then whats the deal with the hike in price for event cards. Also please let event medals roll over its just not fair. I have earned I should keep them to reach a level that I can actually get something.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree team battle event is a failure and should be scrapped. I'm not saying there shouldn't be a third event style to go with the Mission based events and the Co-op boss battle events, but I won't be sorry if the team event idea goes away for good. Even apart from the fact money is becoming more and more of a factor in the game, the event style is a failure on many levels. First of all it is boring. Most of the people on your team aren't even playing and might not even be active. Plus it is pretty much impossible to get a fair weighted team matchup. Back to the drawing board maybe.

• Rob F commented  · 

I agree completely. My team was winning by 100k points with 5 minutes to go. Then with 3 minutes to go we're suddenly DOWN 100k! That's a 200k point swing and 3 of the other team's players had zero points.

Who in their right mind is paying around $100 for 500 battle cubes? I don't mind Mobage making money (we all have to eat) but at this point it's getting ridiculous. If this keeps up where I feel like I'm constantly getting bilked I'm going to stop playing and thus stop paying.

• Anonymous commented  · 

There all right with there comments. It's down to luck where you finish in this game!

• Carl J. Van Heuvel commented  · 

Event sucks hard, I've blown over 300 cubes = 3 wins and that's not going to get me enough of anything for space bridge, team people with others who actually play. This event is a total bogus waste of resources and time. Growing tired of the way this game is going.

• Cookiez217 commented  · 

Just dropped from the 1k bracket, I blame the Heavytread boss that I couldn't get the Heavytread card!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This event is a load of **** basically. Points really mean squat when u r the only one on the team fighting. I've sank all my stocked up cubes for no reason. The bosses r too hard to beat. Teams aren't equal so I can fight all I want but won't do any good if the only other person in the team has a weak deck. I've struggled for ages to get some ok cards but mobage keeps moving the goal posts and adding more stronger cards and adding more epic rare cards. I mean seriously it's getting absurd. Y make bosses so hard u can hardly beat them with out having to waste 100's of cubes on it.

• Michael Zarcos commented  · 

That or give my team the victory we deserve!!nyou can keep your card but not our victory!

Or ill take a picture of this battle and send it my lawyers!

Were were facing one team and beaten them badly, then all of sudden were facing a new team that's beating us? That was just 2 hours ago!! And its 2:18 am with about over 10 hrs left! Come on fix this please! We are still battling for Necro weapon. o

• D.J. commented  · 

I'm currently on a great team that has been interesting and working together in better ways than I've read on here. Bad thing is, we just came across a team who's to player has a 1.5 million point lead to their second highest player. His deck alone is about 44k. My team were ecstatic to keep playing until we win all the days but now we are at a loss. Some are still attacking but I'm sure his score is even higher now. This is the reason I stopped playing a fee months back. The only ones who get the cool things are the guys who pay to play. Anyone else remember when you could earn 2 battle cubes from finishing a boss yourself? Yeah, they got rid of that once they saw how much dough people would lug out for this skit. Just look at the decks of the top of the leaderboards; mostly current episode cards. As much as we want this change, it won't because those guys are lining their pockets. I miss fun transformers...

• Anonymous commented  · 

100% agree. I was in the top 100. With a good team, we got beaten on day 3. My new team has no heavy hitters, my deck is 28k and the highest by 8k, from the members I can see ( why have more players on your team than you can see). So now 200us gone 1250 battle cubes gone(from storage not countings from leveling, hours, and boss rewards ) now won't make T1 because I refuse to waste 15 + cubes to down a boss myself. What a waste of resources this event has become. )

• kris commented  · 

This new format sucks. It felt like a ploy to get us to buy more expensive cube. I've spent more than 100usd and got nothing to show. Was hoping for a complete armada scream but alas.....a lot of fluff and smoke. And this teaming up is ridiculous. By second day everyone has no more cube to play. I could go on and on, but u guys at Mobage are too greedy. mobile game's r supposed to be fun and short, not this grinding sessiond

• Wallsgreebo commented  · 

Completely agree with these comments. I like the episode concept - it could be very exciting indeed - however you continue to price people out of the game with your space bridge shenanigans. I cannot pay those prices. You havent even guaranteed episode cards for my money should I pay and there's simply no chance of getting the required amount of ruby/diamond medals in the 6 days (unless I pay surprise surprise) which is ludicrous. .

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base